PR and Internal Communications Executive / Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for a PR and communications professional to join a leading global organisation in their close knit Sydney team. You will play an integral role managing the reputation and perception of this global brand both internally and externally. Sitting in the global team you will look after the following:
- Supporting the Marketing function in Australia and acting as a key point of contact for marketing locally
- Providing marketing and communications support to the senior internal stakeholders as well as Australian client-facing and sales teams
- Work with the Australian business to develop and implement PR strategies
- Support the planning and drive implementation of the PR strategy, in the development and management of PR plans, press materials and media relations
- Establish strong relationships with relevant local trade media and international business media
- Manage media inquiries, prepare spokespeople, and staff interviews
- Work in conjunction with the global PR team to prepare press releases, media briefings, reports and any crisis communications
- Manage PR agencies
- Develop and implement employee communications plans for the Australian business
- Support the Senior Leadership team in executive communications plans and provide support directly with employee communications to his business (eg. blogs / Town Halls)
- Supporting the delivery of reputation/issues management messaging
- Working closely with other country/regional internal communication leaders.
You will be coming from another financial services institution and will have experience managing all elements of internal and external communications and PR. You will also have managed agencies and provided communications advice and support to senior leaders within the business. Your stakeholder management and influencing skills will be excellent, and you will work well in a fast-paced environment. You will have good relationships with the Australian financial and trade media.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note due to the number of applications we receive we can only respond to successful applicants who will be contacted within three working days.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for PR and Internal Communications Executive / Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly