Data Strategy Director
Data Strategy Director
** International Retail Brand **
We are seeking an experienced CRM expert to join this reputable, high performing data agency, working on an international retail brand.
You will be driving the science behind great marketing communications, ensuring that customer contact is always optimized for clients. In this particular case the agency manages the loyalty programme here in the UK for this well-known retail brand, so you will own the agency's innovative approach to data strategy which drives the overall CRM programme for this client.
You will play a leadership role in the sourcing of insights through multiple channels as well as ensuring the measurement and tracking of all communications to the end client. The agency is taking the client from a traditional calendar based comms strategy to a more meaningful growth of customer triggered comms (sitting alongside the push agenda).
Your team will be working with both transactional and social media data, bringing insights to life, feeding these into customer contact strategies and delivering the full cycle data strategy for the client.
Working in this senior leadership role you will manage a team of data strategists, as well as working closely with other members of the senior leadership team to work towards a continued innovative approach to data planning and CRM strategy.
You will of course be client facing, comfortable working with creatives, planners and analysts to ensure data is driving all targeted campaigns.
Overall the team is responsible for search and social trend analysis, bringing insight to life for your retail client, working with digital and millions of rows of transactional data, providing campaign reporting, building robust test and learn strategies and CRM programme design.
The culture is dynamic, fast paced and innovative.
- Extensive experience in data driven CRM either from agency or client side, working with both digital data (particularly social media) as well as customer and transactional data
- Proven delivery of data strategy including test and learn, comms performance measurement and campaign evaluation for large scale customer led clients
- Track record in managing and inspiring teams
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ideally experience in trigger based customer marketing communications
- SKilled in presenting complex data and information to non-technical audiences
- Experience of agency pitch work would be beneficial
- Thought leader in data planning and CRM
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
POSITION - Data Strategy Director
LOCATION - Central London
SALARY - £80k - £90k plus excellent benefits
For further information or to apply please contact:
Management Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com
Apply for Data Strategy Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly