TVH Marketing Solutions are now seeking to secure the services of a competent high calibre Copywriter who can join our client, a prestigious Marketing Agency, who are recruiting due to expansion.
As a Copywriter you will need to have a strong background of working within an agency environment and be able to write great engaging content, which can grab attention and still retain the readers attention.
In a world of B2B marketing it’s about unravelling complex propositions and breaking down the message in a clearer entertaining way.
The Copywriter will provide great stories to solve our clients’ problems, using a combination of copy, digital, social, illustration, video, imagery, events and more. It can be a simple SMS message, a Vine, a report based on real insight, an email, a series of vox pops, a live show – great content should know no bounds.
- Ability to understand complex B2B marketing challenges
- Ability to work at any stage of a campaign from brief building to delivery
- Ability to work independently, managing your own workload, picking up projects and establishing the appropriate dependencies and then working with Client Services to ensure that it is delivered on time
- At least 3 years of experience writing marketing communications
- Experience of developing high-quality content (incl. copy), preferably within B2B marketing
- Experience working with a multitude of content formats to drive content strategy
- Demonstrable experience creating all forms of copy from advertising, direct mail, web, articles, newsletters, emails, etc to copy-related projects (scripts, storyboards, messaging and campaign rationales)
- Experience of writing with a variety of styles, applying the appropriate tone and voice to the project, including being responsible for owning the tone of voice for a client or brand
If you are interested in using your copywriting skills to good effect then this could be the ideal opportunity for you to join a very progressive company.
All you have to do is to contact us on 020 3002 8499 or email your CV along with a copy of any projects or portfolio relevant to your application to firstname.lastname@example.org