Project Manager Spanish speaker
Our client is an international, B2B integrated creative communications agency. They operate from offices in London, New York, Dubai and Hong Kong.
They help companies shape corporate messages, bring them to life and engage audiences - across a range of channels. They:
This role will suit a candidate who has experience of corporate communications, Corporate Reporting and Corporate Branding.
Role Summary (including, but not limited to)
We want our Project Managers to ensure that design and creativity are applied to add value to the client’s business and the agencies business. They should excel in developing and maintaining long term client relationships by working in close collaboration – fostering trust and building credibility. Leading by example to inspire a strong dynamic team.
Essential Project Management Skills (including, but not limited to)
- Requirements gathering (facility workshops/briefing process)
- Costing and estimating (budget reporting)
- Managing budgets
- Managing timetables
- Management of virtual teams and resourcing
- Change management (scope creep)
- Supplier liaising
- Communicate effectively technical and project related information across all levels
- Understand and manage creative disciplines
Be able to demonstrate:
- Client Impact / Relationship building: Drives the highest standard of work for clients at all times and develops the relationship beyond a project basis where possible. Is the first touchstone for the client in all matters.
- Strong communication skills: Presents effectively and confidentially, reads room dynamics and responds appropriately, actively listens, questions, delivers clear and concise instructions/advice, both written and verbal
- Efficient administration: strong organisation and project management skills including the ability to prioritise, juggle multiple projects and delegate
- Internal contribution / leadership: Drives internal projects that make a difference, leads by example, is seen to be delivering, works collaboratively with others and actively promotes shared learning
- Ideas Generation: Strives to problem-solve creatively and encourages and supports others to do so, delivers ideas (large and small) that make a difference.
This role would ideally suit a second or third jobber. For more information please contact us.
Apply for Project Manager Spanish speaker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly