In-house Internal Employee Communications Manager - Tech - Contract
This superbrand, a leading multinational technology organisation, requires Internal Employee Communications Manager for a full-time contract to start asap until the end of June 2017.
This is a high profile role, reporting directly to the Executive Vice President of the Global Sales, Marketing and Operations, who in turn reports to the CEO!
- Support with overall messaging development and creation of materials to enable leaders, managers, and comms teams
- Content development and copy writing, design, publishing, and approval management
- Creation of ad-hoc slide production, video creation, editing & project management support as needed
- Working with stakeholders to source information & content as appropriate, align content/style/media, you will be the point person for any internal communications-related queries.
- Measurement/reporting: dashboard creation and management with quantity and quality results.
- Understanding and experience of internal communications, employee engagement with the ability to creatively turn incomplete ideas into compelling and relevant deliverables which deliver business impact and drive desired employee behaviour
- Experience in Exec communications and setting a clear strategy using a variety of communication tools and approaches.
- Proven track record in running impactful communications programmes to deadline and brief
- Strong written and presentation skills
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- A tech enthusiast and early adopter of technology, as well as passionate about the disciplines of communications
Apply for In-house Internal Employee Communications Manager - Tech - Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly