Product Marketing Manager
- Manage the product applications process, identifying appropriate products for selection for potential new projects / tenders, and advising on the detail of the technical installation
- To produce a UK Marketing Plan in line with Group activities
- To conduct market share analysis.
- Support the Sales team in relation to Group products - benchmarking products against competitors
- Assist customers before and during their purchase to ensure the most appropriate product is selected.
- To manage the CRM system.
- Liaise with Group stakeholders.
- Experience in heating, water, electrical and instrumentation, engineering, power, chemical, heavy Industry would be advantage
- B2B Marketing experience is essentiall
- B2B product experience would be an advantage
- Numerate and the ability to interpret data
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.