BD Executive or Senior BD Executive (ENR) - Legal
The Business Development Executive or Senior Business Executive will provide business development support and project leadership to the Energy & Natural Resources Industry Group. This is a broad role and will include pitching, client targeting, profile raising, events and industry client CRM initiatives.
Main responsibilities include:
- Assisting ENR leadership team in identifying business development opportunities with new and existing clients
- Tracking and evaluating business development plans and efforts on an on- going basis
- Conducting client and prospective client research and analysis using library, knowledge management, and accounting resources
- Updating contacts and key information, such as meetings, on the firm's CRM system
- Working on new proposal opportunities and being instrumental in delivering a first good working document for the partners
- Updating and preparing practice related materials and helping to collate and produce documents for pitches and proposals
- Co-ordinating legal directory submissions with the lawyers' team and help the partners prepare for interviews with legal directory researchers
- Assisting Senior Business Development Manager preparing for monthly global VCs, monthly newsletters, adding blogs to the ENR intranet pages and updating the ENR intranet pages
- Updating and maintaining content on the firm's website and intranet
- Liaising with the finance and research and analysis department to produce financial reports on clients
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a marketing or business development position in a professional services environment and should be educated to degree level or equivalent. The Business Development Executive or Senior Business Development Executive must have advanced experience of Microsoft Office Suite, strong organisation skills and a high level of commerciality with a history of driving successful projects and change. The ability to present ideas and views clearly and with confidence to people at all levels including partners, and occasionally, clients is key.
Follow us on Twitter for the widest range of roles across the entire professional services sector - twitter.com/leightontaylorC