Lloyd Recruitment Services has an exciting and varied job opportunity for an experienced Marketing – Business Analyst to join a very well established and reputable employer based in the East Grinstead, West Sussex area. The main purpose of the Business Analyst job role is working within the Commercial Marketing function of the business, to provide analytical thought, detailed insights and clear presentation of findings to support strategic developments and businesses cases researched and proposed.
The role will be reporting directly to the Head of Commercial Marketing, in which the successful candidate will be required to work on projects and provide a high degree of numerical and observational analysis across all revenue generating products / channels: digital, print, the business network, customer retention etc.
Other duties and responsibilities will include:
- The go-to person within the Commercial team to provide high quality analysis, data, insights and recommendations to support all business cases.
- Accountable for delivering high quality reports and analysis, to deadline, in line with the evolving needs of the business
- Working with the multi-site team, build the best system for disseminating performance information across the marketing department and wider business.
- Help develop muti-site segmentation model by assessing various factors (internal and external) to identify similarities and differences amongst the network; help identify the most appropriate strategy for each segment.
- Identify current and historic customer trends and behaviours, specifically in response to historic price movements and pricing promotions.
- To be the team lead in providing the analytical data required to support all elements of the new projects: a new dynamic rolling pricing strategy (with yield/revenue management); a new customer booking engine across all booking channels; and new online customer journeys.
- Contribute to business case feasibility studies by helping develop and map out project plans; execute tasks outlined.
- Support the Ecommerce team as required: mapping out customer journeys; interpreting digital analytics; competitor analysis; identification of opportunities etc.
- Support Commercial Advertising and Partnerships team by interrogating success and failure of member offers/shop and helping build best growth strategy based on trends identified.
- Working with Commercial Marketing managers, map out processes and identify areas for improvement and simplification, utilising and recommending relevant technology solutions.
- Understand the broader strategic context and demonstrate the link between the strategy, benefits, requirements and processes.
- Work as a bid lead on agreed and prioritised Requests For Change (RFCs). This is to make sure that requests are tracked and a decision reached to their outcome (go / no-go for delivery). Includes validating requirements, ensuring the appropriate IS stakeholders have been consulted in the development of a realistic cost, definition of activities, identification of resource timescale and solution for the delivery of agreed and prioritised RFCs.
- To support the wider Marketing department on an ad hoc basis as required, including potentially customer trends; CRM; digital marketing (SEM, PPC etc.).
- Help build strong working relationships with stakeholders across the entire organisation.
Skills and experience required for the Business Analyst – Marketing role:
- Proven experience working within a similar Marketing - Business Analyst type role
- Experienced in using and understanding Google Analytics.
- Possesses strong intellectual integrity. Critical thinking and problem solving.
- Numerate and confident analysing and interpreting numerical data with excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills, verbal, written and presentation.
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to think logically, objectively and creatively.
- Business process understanding.
- Results driven with good time management, planning and organisational skills.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to contact short-listed candidates.