£30-40k with excellent benefits on top
Hampshire, commutable from areas such as: Southampton, Winchester and Fareham
We have a fantastic opportunity to join one of the South's leading integrated marketing communications agencies within an exciting Art Director's post. You will come from a creative background and have developed your career with the aim of always becoming an Art Director.
As a natural leader and collaborator, you will be responsible for the visual output of the agency, ensuring all creations are visually stunning, on brief and on time, with no mistakes.
You will be surrounded by a team of talented and dedicated creatives who will look to you for inspiration.
Your role will involve:
- Working closely with other senior team members to lead in the creation of amazing designs and creative output
- Providing a crucial input into campaign planning and growth strategy
- Raising the bar creatively and taking responsibility for all of the visual experience of the agency
- Overseeing the visual aspects of websites, advertising and varied media campaigns as well as filming
- Co-ordinating the work of and being responsible for a team of varied creatives, both in house and freelance
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
- A degree in an art or design related subject and solid experience up to mid to senior level, or if no degree, a substantial amount of commercial experience
- Creative background within a career that has always aimed to reach Art Director
- Impressive, broad portfolio
- Outstanding communication skills
- The ability to come up with inspiring creative ideas
- Natural, positive leader
- Multi tasker
This is a highly rewarding position within a challenging, fast-paced environment where client is king. Please apply now if this sounds like the creative home for your talents.
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.