Digitial Markeitng Manager - B2B/B2C - Financial Services
Senior Digital Marketing Manager - Financial Services
Up to £55 + Bonus, Benefits
Our client, a leading global investment company is looking for an Digital Marketing professional to join the business.
You will have the ability to develop, lead and manage the content across a wide range of digital functions including social media , email campaigns , websites/intranet.
- Maintaining content and copy of company website.
- Producing content for Social media e.g. Twitter , LinkedIn, YouTube and Hootsuite.
- Email Marketing activity - using email marketing platforms. e.g Dotmailer
- Working with key stakeholders on email campaigns.
- Content generation for the companies intranet
- Working closely with the Research, Investment management and Events team.
- Liaising with external agencies
- Experience in Web Analytics - used for producing reports
- Minimum of 3 years experience within the Financial services sector
- Experience using website content management systems
- Solid social media marketing experience
- Experience using email marketing platforms.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
Please send your cv to Michele Diamond via the link provided
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.