Group Internal Communications Manager
Group Internal Communications Manager - FTSE Listed Household Name - Hospitality
A FTSE 250 multisite leisure and hospitality business are looking for Group Internal Communications Manager to oversee the content, initiatives and communications platform across over 500 sites. Building on the success of recent ventures, the business has rapid expansion plans and are looking to double in size by 2030.
They are renowned for investing in its staff; theyare intent on creating leaders for the future. The culture is one of smart, diligent individuals working in a down to earth, rewarding environment.
The role will include these responsibilities
- Planning, writing and editing content for all available channels
- Ensuring brand & group initiatives are successfully communicated
- Managing internal platform for all leisure brands
- Designing and presenting material for conferences and meetings
- Working with operational stakeholders to improve business performance
The ideal candidate will be:
- Articulate and well presented with excellent written communication
- Experienced in communication across a large organisation
- Excellent at handling stakeholders of all seniority
- Confident and outgoing
The role is offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. Please submit your CV for a chance to apply.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Group Internal Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly