Head of European Channel Marketing
I am acting on behalf of a client in London who is looking to grow and relaunch their global brand in the consumer technology sector. With over $700 million for branding and marketing of products over the next 3 years this is an exciting time to come on board.
To drive future growth within the enterprise they wish to hire an experienced channel marketer who will draw up and execute the regional marketing plan in conjunction with sales and senior management.
- Own the strategic development plan and roll out targeted marketing programs through the channel and mobile operators
- Take control of the brand and messaging for each product to the enterprise
- Create long term plans and assign budget for each new product roll out, provide clear direction amongst the team on goals, campaigns and spend
- Manage the agency relationships, track each ATL and BTL £ spent and present ROI to the board
- At least 10 years experience from a mobile operator or software vendor, some consumer marketing experience advantageous
- A demonstrable record of translating product features to benefits
- The ability to build customer value propositions from a basket of products and solutions
- A solid education in budget and people management
To hear more about this opportunity and get an understanding of the full package please do get in touch ASAP
Apply for Head of European Channel Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly