New Business Manager
Are you an excellent relationship builder with experience of acquiring new partnerships? Are you ready to develop your career at one of the UK's leading charities and join the fight to beat cancer sooner?
If so we want you to join Cancer Research UK as a New Business Manager in our High Value Supporter Partnerships Team. In this role you'll be responsible for developing a pipeline of new supporters and partners using you research, networking and strategic thinking skills, in order to help meet our ambitious fundraising targets and support more ground-breaking research.
We're looking for a motivated and sharp minded individual to:
- Create and deliver engaging pitches in order to secure new strategic partners
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to develop bespoke partnership propositions
- Identify innovative new business opportunities with existing celebrity partners
It's an exciting time to join Cancer Research UK. High Value Supporter Partnerships is a newly formed team with big ambitions, ready to make a huge impact. We now need a New Business Manager to play a key role in unlocking the potential of new partnerships and maximising the opportunities they present. There'll be plenty of variety to keep you on your toes as you seek new events, sponsorship, charity of the year and commercial campaign opportunities across a diverse range of sectors and celebrity foundations. In this new role you'll also have the opportunity to be creative and really make it your own.
Help us bring forward the day when all cancers are cured through your:
- Experience working in a fundraising, new business, pitching, sales or recruitment environment
- Experience of pipeline development and management
- Demonstrable success creating and delivering innovative high quality pitches or presentations
- Excellent relationship building, stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- Strong research and networking skills
You'll also be the one to bring the science to life for our supporters so you'll be a passionate and engaging communicator. As a target driven and solution focused individual you'll also be able to overcome setbacks and ensure successful outcomes.
If that sounds like you we want to hear from you. Join our collective force and enjoy an excellent career, as we save lives and add years.
Closing date: 28th October
Please note that internally this role is known as High Value Partnerships Acquisition Manager.
Are you looking for similar roles? Take a look at this New Business Manager (Sponsorship) role in our Corporate Partnerships Team.