*Ensure that the brand guidelines are followed across all materials produced by both within marketing but across different departments.
* Monitor the consistency of the brand visuals across all material produced externally and internally.
* Update all core marketing and product messages to ensure there is a consistent message on all marketing and sales material.
* Coordinate all media communications and manage the day-to-day relationship with key suppliers
* Support in the planning and execution of the digital marketing plan (social media, website, blog, and e-marketing) inc. budget management.
*Responsible for updating all sales literature (sales brochures, pocket guide and price list). Maintain the master files and monitor all changes required for future versions.
* Support with adhoc requests i.e. mailshots, customer enquiries, email accounts monitoring, promotional and literature fulfilment.
* Marketing degree or CIM Qualified
*Strong IT Skills (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
*Essential knowledge with photoshop, InDesign software-
* Excellent copywriting skills
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Apply for Marketing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly