*Work with different stakeholders to ensure effective internal and external communications
* Assist the marketing team in building a strong brand both online and offline to help drive sales growth and profitability.
* Responsible for the annual training marketing plan in line with company targets.
*Work closely with the marketing & sales team in developing the loyalty program.
* Manage all day-to-day requests, staff training and ongoing maintenance and development of software.
*Responsible for monitoring marketing KPIs and reporting monthly and quarterly to management
*Work closely with the product and sales team to develop and execute all product marketing activities including : product launch, sales campaigns and sales tools.
* Support with the execution of the marketing plan and with the execution of local sales promotions and events.
*Coordinate & execute with the product and marketing team all sales and marketing events.
* Marketing degree or CIM Qualified
*Strong IT Skills (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
*Essential knowledge with photoshop, InDesign software-
* Excellent copywriting skills
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly