Interim Head of Marketing - UK & IE
The role requires an understanding of integrated marketing campaigns using digital and traditional marketing techniques, for both Consumer and B2B Marketing. It will encompass both acquisition and a retention focus, as well localising the Strategy for PR and Social Media for the region.
The Head of Marketing will have responsibility for leading and coaching one marketing professional, and working with virtual teams in London and San Francisco.
- Establish consumer insights into the UK market, and share across other global teams
- Develop and execute marketing plan to grow category and create consideration of the brand in the region
- Work with the Global Acquisition team to ensure the targets for the UK region are being met, and consider additional campaigns if required
- Work with the Sales teams to identify the needs of the SMB and Corporate channel and develop appropriate marketing plans to support the revenue targets for the region
- Develop the B2B marketing plan, supporting sales teams with Lead Gen Activities, Trade Events, Conferences and acquisition media where relevant
- Develop PR and Social media plan for UK market, and adapt content and social media strategies from APAC where possible
- Develop a framework to assess the effectiveness of all marketing campaigns to maximise ROI
- Ensure key learnings are shared between the broader marketing and UK business lead.
- B2B Marketing Experience
- Strategic thinker, not afraid to push boundaries and chart new territory!
- 7+ years' experience of digital and traditional marketing ideally in FinTech or related industry
- Demonstrable examples of acquisition, retention and brand work for brands you've helped build and customer bases you've grown and nurtured right through the customer lifecycle
- Comfortable in a high growth environment - you already know what it feels like to move incredibly fast and keep the numbers moving up
- Extensive experience of managing agencies and in house teams
- People management and development skills
- Collaboration - managing stakeholders across multiple time zones and disciplines.