Mid-Weight Digital Designer
£20 - 25k depending on experience
Ref: GD 225
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is recruiting for a Mid-weight Digital Designer. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Designer to join an in-house studio. The role requires a skilled creative designer with a solid front-end development background. Will work on a range of briefs across consumer brands and for a range of internal clients
- Design and development of responsive HTML emails, rich Internet applications and advertisements, websites and blogs.
- Designing graphics, animations and manipulating digital images.
- Creation of social media campaigns, apps and advertisements.
- Working on creative for 2 websites.
- Intranet and extranet design.
- Photographing products
- Optimising images for online use.
- Keeping up to date with design trends.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts to fit briefs.
- Liaising with various internal clients and teams.
- Working to deadlines, sometimes under pressure.
The ideal candidate will have a creative flair, be enthusiastic and have a self-motivated attitude as well as good communication skills and great attention to detail. Must also be able to present a portfolio packed with creative and innovative designs.
Well experienced with the Adobe suite, primarily Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash/Animate, Illustrator, InDesign & XD.
- A solid knowledge of HTML & CSS (further training available in the job)
- A solid knowledge of CMS's. Not essential but desirable.
- Basic knowledge of Java script, PHP, MySQL is also an advantage but not essential.
- An good understanding of UI & UX.
- Understanding of typography and layout for both web and print would be advantageous.