Senior Marketing Executive
A market leading, multi-national, Insurance organisation is seeking to appoint a Senior Marketing Executive to their expanding team. The position is based in Central London and some travel will be required, mainly within the UK and Ireland. This role is ideal for an aspiring manager who is seeking to broaden their skills and experience across marketing and communications.
As a strong all-rounder, you will have previous experience of planning and implementing marketing campaigns and activity. You will be comfortable working across a range of channels, including printed and online marketing materials; website and digital marketing; and events. You will be a highly presentable 'people person', with an appetite for working with and building close relationships.
To be successful in the role, you will have experience of working in a corporate environment, ideally financial, professional or insurance services. You should feel comfortable working for an international company and collaborating across borders.
- Relationship management - develop and deliver a regular engagement plan with brokers to understand and keep up to date with their business priorities and our joint marketing opportunities.
- Marketing best practice - develop, manage and maintain a 'menu' of marketing options, templates and best practice guidelines that can be adapted and rolled out to support different needs.
- Supplier management - partner with a small panel of marketing agencies, managing briefs and budgets, to help deliver effective marketing activity.
- Campaign delivery -develop specific, focused marketing plans and campaigns to help brokers sell Chubb propositions and products to their clients.
- Marketing consultancy - provide general marketing advice and support for brokers as required.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent planning and project management skills.
- Excellent communications skills and a competent copywriter in a range of formats with an eye for detail, able to ensure that copy is checked, accurate and well written.
- Experience of design or appetite to learn design skills desirable.
- Commercially aware with a clear customer focus.
- Exercises initiative and acts proactively to drive and manage a range of projects.
- Capable of working in a team or independently, with little supervision.
- Demonstrable experience of developing and delivering marketing plans and campaigns, being adaptable and proactive in addressing project challenges.
- At least five years' experience of marketing and communications, ideally in financial and professional services.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Senior Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly