Digital Ad Operations Specialist
Digital Ad Operations Specialist - c£30-42k plus benefits - Online Gaming Sector - London
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Digital Ad Operations Specialist for a world leading International iGaming businesses with one of their bases in London.
The successful Digital Ad Operations Specialist will report into the Head of Display, the Digital Ad Operations Specialist will utilise their technical knowledge and take responsibility for troubleshooting, driving and developing the Group's digital advertising operations function across desktop, tablet, mobile and video.
- To be the central point of contact for all technical issues and troubleshooting
- Maintain and develop Ad Server solutions as well as other third party software solutions
- Ownership of campaign trafficking, tagging / tracking and ad serving
- Manage the overall technical and operational output of advertising operations across display
- Devise and promote operational best practices across the display team and to the wider channels
- Work with team on raising practical skills on trafficking, tag management, reporting, creative QA
- Manage creative set up, trafficking new banners and XML feeds on all campaigns
- Ensure ad-serving and tracking requirements are executed accurately from start to finish
- Collaborate with the display team and relevant parties (such as design & media agencies) to drive operational efficiencies in ad-serving, reporting and analytics
- Support the team with any technical requirements e.g. Ad Tech vendor selection, bespoke reporting, demand side platforms, data management platforms, ad-serving, attribution platforms
- Significant digital ad operations experience; within an agency or network / media owner
- Strong trouble shooting skills across direct and programmatic buying in display, video and mobile
- An excellent understanding of the advertising technology landscape
- Ability to provide technical solutions to multi-channel tracking with an understanding of de-duplication, cross channel reporting and attribution.
- Hands-on ad serving experience (DoubleClick, Flashtalking, Sizmek etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of demand-side platforms (MediaMath, RocketFuel, App Nexus, etc.)
- Good knowledge of tag management platforms (GTM, Ensighten, Qubit, etc.).
- Understanding of Data feeds in particular XML feeds
- University Degree in relevant subject
- Additional language (Spanish, German, Italian, French or Dutch)
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- A genuine interest in Sport & Digital Marketing
This incredible successful London based business is one of the largest and fastest growing companies within the Online Gaming industry.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sarah Cairns, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs within the Digital and Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
This advert is posted by SRGEurope (www.srgeurope.com), a UK based recruitment consultancy, on behalf of one of our client's. All of our job adverts are for live jobs that we are pro-actively recruiting for.