Digital Marketing Manager
This role is extremely progressive with the opportunity to truly make your mark on the business' digital offering. This role will suit a proven Digital Marketer at either a senior executive or management level.
KEY ACTIVITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Management of key digital affiliates and development of new relationships/partners within the digital space.
- Development and execution the digital marketing strategy across the group to achieve digital marketing objectives.
- Production of end to end, multichannel, digital campaigns.
- Leading all display advertising activity.
- Lead generation.
- Identification and analysis of market trends & competitor data to establish new opportunities for the business.
- Drive online brand awareness and ensure maximum efficiency of digital marketing budgets, reach of voice and traffic to the websites.
- Performance maximisation from digital marketing to improve ROI
- Drive online marketing activity best practice across the organisation.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS INCLUDE:
- Strong experience within a Business to Consumer environment.
- A proven track record within a broad Digital Marketing role covering all the core activities (SEO/PPC/Email/Affiliate/Display/Campaigns ect)
- Experience delivering end to end digital campaigns.
- Management of digital affiliates.
- Acting as the lead member of staff where display and lead generation is concerned.
- Ability to deliver strong ROI on digital online activity spend.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.