£30 - 35k
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is looking for a Marketing Manager with around 3 years marketing management experience. We are looking for someone who is very much 'hand on' who enjoys an all-round marketing strategist role, covering tradition and digital marketing. Initially a standalone role; it is expected that the successful person, will identify the support they need as the role progresses and build a team under them.
- Creation and Implementation of the overall marketing strategy for the business, including assessing marketing goals and determining direction for the function
- Creation and implementation of a specific Digital Marketing strategy which meets the needs of the business including SEO and content on the web to drive relevant traffic and conversions
- Developing and delivering central marketing strategy from Board level to sales and administration.
- Driving internal change through communication and marketing
- Event specific marketing plans for chosen events including customer research, data capture and analysis.
- Working with Sales Teams to expand marketing input and opportunities within Sales Initiatives
- Production of creative content including blogs, social media posts, images, infographics and writing copy in the short term, and providing direction and creative ideas in the medium to long term.
- Managing the company's external marketing agencies including identifying, assessing and tendering specific agencies which meet the company's marketing criteria and aid in fulfilling strategy.
- Safeguarding and reinforcing the external company brand, including setting employer branding goals and direction
- Recruit and manage further team members as the department develops