Data Planner - Client Lead
DATA PLANNER - CLIENT LEAD
£80K - £90K + package
Our client is a cutting edge, forward-thinking marketing communications agency who are part of a group of agencies providing a full service marketing solution for their blue chip clients. They are looking for a self-motivated, self-starting Data Planning Lead to join them as soon as possible. Your focus will be to provide a major retail and leading automotive clients with creative insight and strategic planning using data and technology to create innovative and relevant solutions.
Working within the Data Planning team, the Client Lead will be key to:
- Managing and growing the revenues from Client relationships through proactively identifying opportunities
- Strategic Client liaison and creation and ongoing management of Client Development Plans
- Ensuring the effectiveness and quality of all deliverables on owned accounts
- Managing the efficiency of your team to deliver Client requirements
- Day to day Client liaison and management of delivery commitments via direct reports and indirect colleagues
- Creating data strategies to drive communications across multiple channels – both offline and digital
- Overseeing the specification and briefing of all account requirements (from data processing through database management, analysis, campaign deployment and evaluation); working alongside database Developers and Analysts
- Working with external Client Agencies in delivery – and potentially the design of programmes
- Supporting the Planning and New Business Directors with pitch opportunities
- Proactively driving the company’s ambitions to bring together Technology, Insight and Creativity through projects under their control
Skills and Attributes Required
The Client Lead is a high profile role with great visibility within the Client and across the business. The key attributes of the role holder are:
- Expert Client knowledge of brand, product and culture. The ability to understand and demonstrate such understanding of the Client’s business. This requires a sound commercial and business focus alongside a proactive approach to research and learning
- Structured, clear and effective resource management and delegation skills in managing both direct report and key internal relationships (e.g. Analysts and Operational staff)
- Development of direct reports, such that they are able to successfully reach their assessment metrics
- An organised and structured approach to managing multiple tasks, meeting deadlines and time management is essential
- The ability to accurately scope and quote projects as well as measure account efficiency
- The ability to understand and communicate Client requirements and the ability to create clear and practical requirements specifications.
- Good analytical skills
- The ability to distil insights into compelling and actionable output
- The ability to lead the design of marcomms solutions based on data insight
- Manage the delivery of Case Studies
- A proactive approach to thought leadership about new channels and technology.
- A collegiate approach to working across multi discipline teams both internally and externally
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Data Planner to join a thriving, innovative team with great potential to develop with the business.