Regional Services Co-ordinator
Regional Services Co-ordinator
Our client promotes professional standards and qualifications in the development and management of land, real estate, construction and infrastructure. Their talented team are the driving force, ensuring that the right education, skills and integrity are at the heart of the profession.
They are growing their team around the world and offer a stimulating career where you can really make a difference. Consistently recognised in Best Companies as one of the top Not-For-Profit Organisations to Work For, you’d enjoy an engaging and vibrant environment with the opportunity to increase your skills and achieve your ambitions.
Position: Regional Services Co-ordinator
Salary: £22k - £24k per annum
Champion the client and be responsible for your role in delivering the client's UK business plan at a regional level. Look for opportunities to raise the profile of Chartered Surveyors and to grow and develop the membership. Support the client's NI Director in the delivery and engagement of professionals UK-wide in the adoption of our client's International Standards.
Promote our client's Awards (for excellence in the built environment) and encourage entries into the annual competition. Provide excellent service to the surveying profession in Northern Ireland and be the principal point of contact for two-way communications at a regional level. Contribute to a vibrant programme of networking, CPD and other member-facing activity.
- Driving the success of our client's Regional Awards programme through identifying and contacting potential entrants
- Organise Assessment of Professional Competence (APC) final assessment interviews – venue and panels – twice yearly
- Responsibility for creating and uploading content to relevant web pages and internal communication sites to promote activities for our client Northern Ireland
- Act as the co-ordinator for the International Standards GEL strand supporting the Regional Director
- Working closely with the Regional Services Manager and Regional Director, deliver a programme of professional networking and profile raising events within the region
- Liaison with our client's Matrics to ensure a co-ordinated programme of careers activity to support their Future Talent objectives, including attendance at Matrics meetings and events.
- Contribute to regular e-bulletins to regional members through the Teradata system
- Effectively respond to member enquiries
- Be pro-active in delivering an effective and targeted local marketing using all marketing channels / social media available in accordance with organisation guidelines
- Event logistics, including administration, catering, refreshments, preparation of conference documentation, badges, attendance lists
- Event measurement - produce delegate evaluation forms and collate and analyse data post event
- Assist with the collection of annual subscription payments and be confident in handling payments from Members and discussing solutions
- Act as key point of contact for office facilities management, including health and safety and procurement processes
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Experience of working in an office environment; experience of organising events and communication at every level
You may have experience of the following: Office administration, Events Co-ordinator/, Administrator, Professional Body, Membership Organisation, Events Marketing, Networking, Conferences, Award Ceremony, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.