£18 - 25k DOE
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is looking for a Digital Designer to produce online merchandising creative and to support marketing activity.
- Produce online merchandising creative that adheres to brand identity and guidelines.
- Design code HTML marketing emails
- Provide creative for affiliates and social media sites
- Work to timeframes specified web creative briefs, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Provide support for other departments.
- Attend internal and external meetings
- Attend training courses as required
- Any other duties as required to meet the business needs of the department.
Knowledge and Skills
- Organised and aware of deadlines: can work to short notice and under pressure
- Ability to work as a team and able to communicate well with technical staff
- Ability to adhere to brand guidelines
- Design Skills: Must be literate in the areas of web design (including FTP) and have a sound knowledge of Windows and design applications, including Photoshop and Dreamweaver or similar. This role is Windows based.
- HTML & CSS: Should have a good understanding of HTML and CSS
- Photoshop: Should be competent using Photoshop and have good image manipulation and retouching skills.
Ideally you will have at least 1 year experience in a similar role.
If you all the relevant experience and are looking for a fun place to work with lots of benefits, please send your CV along with your portfolio
Apply for Digital Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly