A great opportunity to join a successful Top 100 full service agency based in a fabulous studio environment in Nottinghamshire.
Our client is proud of their brand expertise and they are looking for an ambitious Account Manager to join their talented and fun team.
Are you marketing qualified and/or experienced? Are you marketing competent, able to scrutinise and, where appropriate, challenge creative briefs, work with the client on the strategy behind campaigns and ask all the relevant marketing questions?
Either way you will need to have a minimum of 3 years commercial experience working agency side, as well as experience of working with leading brands.
It is essential that you have had experience working alongside brand strategists and have a sound understanding of managing branding accounts.
- Pro-actively managing own projects and assisting with others
- Attending client meetings
- Taking, challenging and writing briefs and de-briefs
- Maintaining and building relationships with existing clients
- Researching and pitching for new business and subsequently developing new relationships
- Preparing and writing rationales/proposals/marketing plans
- Handling all aspects of a creative campaign
- Thinking strategically and creatively, contributing ideas
- Copywriting and proof reading with excellent attention to detail
- Organising and managing photo and film shoots, events as required
- Sourcing print, production, promotional items and third party suppliers
- Keeping projects to brief, schedule and budget
- Managing budgets for multi-faceted projects
- Creating estimates, purchase orders and invoicing
- Great communicator and able to listen well
- Ability to think on your feet and a great problem-solver
- Highly organised with meticulous attention to detail
- Positive, friendly and motivated manner
- Able to juggle and prioritise workloads
- Confident and personable
What you’ll get…
A great opportunity to work with top consumer and B2B brands within a fabulous working environment as part of a sociable, supportive and dedicated team. CIM training is also offered to Account Managers, if not already qualified.
Bonus scheme – based on company and personal performance (not guaranteed)
20-days holiday, plus bank holidays and additional days at Christmas if applicable
Company pension scheme
Salary: up to £32k depending on experience
Your details are treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly