Events Marketing Manager
A Multinational Technology firm is looking for an Events Marketing Manager, specialising in digital and in-person events, to join their Marketing division in Reading. This a fixed-term contract, to start asap, till June 30th 2017.
The role is part of a new events team encompassing all UK events in one central service, reporting to the Events Lead.
You will lead the marketing of the customer engagement events programme and work with a virtual team of local and global marketing stakeholders to design and execute event marketing strategies and programmes in person and digitally.
- Cover the marketing and demand generation of all events both digital and in-person
- Grow the audience for flagship events
- Work closely with the data team to drive insights to inform planning
- Leverage business analytics and relevant metrics to drive business impact
- Ensure events strategy is aligned to business outcomes
- Work closely with other teams to ensure the right audiences are attending each event
- Be able to effectively manage budgets with a clear ROI
What they’re looking for:
- Established related event marketing experience
- Business/marketing analytics & digital marketing and social amplification desired
- BA/BS degree required. Master’s degree preferred
Apply for Events Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly