- Work closely with senior management, programme managers and project managers to ensure effective identification and management of communications and engagement activities for each project.
- Fully acquainted with the external political environment that the NHS works within, acquired through experience at a similar level and professional development.
- Extensive experience of managing patient, public and community engagement at various levels, including large engagement campaigns to deliver critical corporate objectives.
- Be responsible to both organisations for the development, implementation and evaluation of communications strategies and campaigns.
- Provide communications, marketing and media, reputation management advice and training to the Governing Body and other senior managers as required.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key media and recommend when strategies and tactics need to be deployed to manage, rebut or raise issues and information.
- Strong background in communications in the NHS
- Must have managed a communications team
- Extensive knowledge of patient, public and community engagement, acquired through qualifications and/or experience at master's degree level.
- Educated to Master's degree level (or equivalent level of knowledge and experience) within a communications and engagement arena.
- Extensive experience of communications and public relations at a senior management level, with a proven track record, desirable experience within the NHS.
Please send your CV , where you will receive an automatic response.
Please remember to quote the job reference UK749821 in all correspondence.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.