Working for one of the worlds leading Publisher/Online Media, Events Services based in London looking for an Events Manager.
The Role of the Events Manager is to work within the Marketing Team to lead the strategic planning and executing of around 35 events a year. Managing the logistics, organisation and scheduling for the portfolio of B2B event activity including, venue sourcing, event section of website design & UX, collateral production, delegate recruitment, onsite management.
- Manage each event from the beginning to end - being present on all client calls throughout in order to understand client expectations and KPI's.
- Managing costs including suppliers. New relationships or existing getting the best value.
- Researching, developing, planning and executing events based on specific objectives.
- Working with Senior IT leaders and IT companies and understanding keys issues that they face and the products they use to make sure all events are relevant for the delegate and content is on topic.
- Promoting events with creative and influential marketing copy to help attract prospects and drive attendance to meet the client's expectation in terms of numbers and quality.
- Creating technical specifications for development and design teams so that each event is promoted in the best possible way
- Effectively promoting sponsorship programmes, including overseeing the build and design of microsites/registration pages to ensure campaign deliverables are met.
- Communicating with and managing external agency and internal stakeholder relationships including, sales, editorial, design and project management teams to make sure that client expectations are met.
- Managing the production of all marketing materials including printed collateral, delegate packs, on-site branding materials, stage production and magazine advertisements for each event
- On-site event management including briefing venue staff, planning the setup of all equipment with the venue and supplier, co-ordinating with caterers etc.
Apply for Events Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly