FMCG Connect is pleased to be working with a family-run FMCG business looking for an Account Executive to work on their fast-growing brand and product range.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Marketing and Sales Manager and will be responsible for supporting the execution of retailer strategy and joint business plans, ensuring the business develops and maintains profitable business, along with planning promotions and other activities.
- Work collaboratively with the internal and external teams to deliver service level targets through better forecasting.
- Analyse market data, EPOS and other information.
- Collect and maintain accurate up to date account, channel and competitor data.
- Ensure all pricing and promotional information is accurate.
- Work cross functionally with the Sales, Marketing, Technical and Operations team.
- Produce sales presentations and report market performance. Perform and manage store audits. Identify range and space opportunities.
- Utilise retailer data sources to monitor and improve performance.
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders within all retailers, using these contacts to affect the business agenda.
- Microsoft Office Suite – Excel, Word, PowerPoint - Preferred but not essential.
- Experience of partnering with clients to cultivate a valuable relationship.
- Proven ability to interpret data and draw actionable conclusions from complex data sets.
- Ability to solve business problem and own the solution.
- Full UK Driving License.