DIGITAL BUSINESS ANALYST / SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT
DIGITAL BUSINESS ANALYST / SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT to drive strategy & revenue
WE ARE LOOKING FOR THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE, A DIGITAL LEGEND WHO THRIVES AS A CONSULTANT IN BUILDING STRATEGIC SOLUTIONS AROUND ALL THINGS DIGITAL!
SO WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- You'll own the solution for digital projects with major brands, including being accountable for identifying & validating the key problems, establishing requirements, engaging stakeholders & carrying them with you, and delivering quality consultancy outputs for the project using studio resources as appropriate
- You'll collaborate closely with other parts of the team to ensure we get the right result from paper sketch through to final implemented technology and adoption
- You'll work as an integral part of a 'pod' team to deliver revenue, profit, and customer satisfaction targets for the client accounts that your pod manages
- You'll demonstrate real skill in navigating complex and sometimes conflicting client politics, agenda and opinions to still get a good outcome for our customers
- You'll show real ownership for projects and initiatives you take on, finding ways to deliver regardless of the bumps and barriers along the way
- You'll help shape the product and service offering within business solutions through the experience and insights you bring
- You'll work in a very flat organisational structure, reporting directly to the Strategy Director
SO IF YOU ARE…….
- looking to lead on a number of exciting large-scale digital projects, in a role that will allow you to shape the way we deliver great outcomes to our customers?
- wanting to work alongside a great Account Director and Project Manager in an autonomous 'pod' to deliver revenue for our business and real value for our customers?
- interested in working closely with the senior leaders in a time of significant and sustained growth?
- excited about joining an organisation that's delivering award-winning projects for clients across a number of technologies and sectors?
- comfortable demonstrating good practice and helping bring others on through mentoring?
- experienced in business analysis or general consulting for digital projects, preferably agency-side?
THEN WE DEFINITELY WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!
IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT THE BENEFITS, ALTHOUGH THEY ARE PRETTY AWESOME…….
- £40 - 50K per annum, depending on experience
- Enhanced holidays starting at 25 days and increasing each year of service up to 30 days plus bank holidays
- Flexible working day
- 3 main social events per year
- Pension plan, including enhanced company contributions
- Health cashback plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted city centre parking or rail pass
- Regular training and development opportunities such product training and other areas as agreed with the Strategy Director
- Clear progression plan, via annual review process
…..IT's ABOUT A PASSION FOR DIGITAL, STRATEGY & SIMPLY BEING AN AUTHORITY ON WHAT YOU & WE DO!
We value and appreciate the well-being of our staff, and offer benefits we feel contribute to everyone having a better work-life balance. If you are looking to join a company that can offer tangible long term career opportunities alongside an exciting and dynamic product proposition then please call Katie Donoghue on 01244 567 567 or send CVs to email@example.com to discuss the role in more detail.