FMCG Connect is pleased to be working with a family-run FMCG business looking for an Account Executive to work on their fast-growing brand and product range.
The successful candidate will be reporting directly into the Marketing and Sales Manager and will have at least 6-month industry experience working within a similar role.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of marketing strategy
- Collect and analyse marketing data to develop and adjust marketing plans
- Asist in marketing and public relations projects with outside vendors/partners
- Maintain good supplier relations.
- Contribute to Lancashire Farms website, blog, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages.
- Develop responsive communication and monitoring processes for internal and external stakeholders.
- Capture marketing data from all sources
- Identify marketing opportunities.
- Maintain social media accounts.
- Manage customer channels to deliver exceptional service.
- Report on customer engagement.
- Perform data analysis to identify improvement opportunities and anticipate issues.
- Assess and report the impact of marketing campaigns
- Relevant Degree/ Experience
- Microsoft Office Package Competent
- Full UK driving licence
- FMCG Marketing experience desirable (Not Essential)