Product Insight Manager
- Consult and act as a business partner to P&L owners to develop and deliver suitable customer insight and market research solutions to support business decisions
- Undertake and facilitate qualitative in-depth interviews, focus group and co-creation workshops with brokers or customers to generate insights necessary to support product and proposition development
- Undertake market intelligence gathering and desk research on the insurance market, competitors, brokers, industry sectors and the consumer landscape to give the business the 'external view'
- Take joint ownership, along with the rest of the Insight team, of Commercial NPS survey programme "Broker Voice", and play a part in project managing it, in partnership with external suppliers
- Present and communicate gathered insights and analysis credibly and compellingly to provoke insight-led decisions and actions with P&L owners
- Play a key role in the Product & Proposition Forum, with responsibility for identifying changes and trends in the marketplace, the resulting opportunities and threats for product portfolio and provoking questions about what the response should be
- Proven track-record of insight ideally client-side or agency
- B2B would be advantage
- Track-record in financial services or from a related market
- Experience in consulting with senior level stakeholders to understand business objectives
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.