We are looking for a Marketing Executive with 3-5 years experience to join a prestigious Aviation company based in Cobham.
The role of the Marketing Executive will assist in helping the organisation to deliver professional consulting, training and outsourced services through their high end consultants to existing and new members and companies.
Getting hands on in all aspects of marketing, this is a generalist role that will entail supporting the development, implementation and review of marketing activities. Excellent copy writing ability is a must.
- Planning, budgeting, executing and evaluating effective business to business marketing communications campaigns.
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against budget, keeping accurate records, highlighting where variances occur and providing an accurate summary of total spend at the end of each campaign.
- Reporting on marketing results and Return on Investment for speciality areas.
Attracting and retaining customers
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including website, brochures and emails.
- Managing website content
- Developing and optimising online marketing initiatives to drive customer acquisitions
- Improving and developing social media presence
- Supporting promotional event activities
Market Knowledge & Data Management
- Contributing to the development of the company and understanding of its different customer profiles through market research and customer profiling activities
- Support competitor research activities
- Maintaining and developing the CRM database.
- Improving the quality of data held on the database.
- Working closely with internal teams, external agencies and suppliers to ensure objectives are achieved.
- To ensure that all company procedures are conformed to, as set down in the employment contract.
- Providing necessary support to the Head of Marketing & Products on day-to-day activities as required.