Brand Marketing and Planning Manager
Brand Marketing and Planning Manager / Retail / Somerset / 40-50k / Excellent benefits
This is a marketing role where you'll have an important part to play in how the business and brand looks and feels for consumers worldwide moving forward. Acting as the brand guardian for a portfolio of standalone wholesale brands as well as interpreting some of our retail brand stories for the wholesale channel, you'll work with creative colleagues, colleagues from the wider business as well as external agencies and suppliers to bring our wholesale brand strategy to life - telling great stories and showcasing fantastic products
- This role will be responsible for planning and managing delivery of all adult's wholesale brand initiatives either in-house or with external parties. From creative brief, through to managing delivery of all related assets. Including responsibility for development of Cloudsteppers, Privo and Unstructured brand and seasonal assets.
- Responsible for ensuring that all creative briefs have clear single-minded and measurable deliverables that will provide suitable inspiration and all relevant context for creative teams. Via writing of creative briefs and adaptation of category briefs.
- Responsible for ensuring that all creative briefs have budget assigned to them appropriate to the stated required output and in line with brand aspirations and production values.
- Accountable for delivery of all key assets agreed as part of the response to the creative brief and in line with the brand foundations. Including pre and post production as well as management of all necessary third party suppliers (agencies, photographers, retouching, digital producers etc)
- Responsible for management of all budget associated with each creative brief - ensuring it is deployed and tracked effectively and efficiently.
- Responsible for creation, management and communication of timelines for each initiative with clearly defined review points where key stakeholders are engaged in progress
- Work with the traffic team and the Group Head of Brand Creative to select the right creative team(s) to work on the brief.
- Accountable for ensuring that all briefing sessions with creative teams or external partners are both inspirational and thorough in nature.
- Work with creative teams to ensure that creative work is presented to stakeholders in ways that fully represents its strengths.
A bit about you
Whether you're coming from client or agency side, it'd be great if you have some consumer or fashion brand experience.
- We want bright creative minds.
- People who will think differently, conceptually, unconventionally.
- Creatively driven, as well as knowing what makes a strong creative brief, you also need to be commercially switched on.
- You're up-to-the-minute with marketing trends, you know what it takes to create relevant, impactful and innovative campaigns that deliver return on investment and drive brand aspiration.
- You will know how to manage creative people and successful creative processes.
- You will have managed conception, development and delivery of big-budget brand defining ideas and assets for use across multiple touchpoints. From lifestyle and still life photography to video content and mobile-first digital solutions.