Retail Services Director
This is a rare opportunity to join an exciting start-up on the senior management team, reporting into two of the mobile commerce worlds most successful entrepreneurs. To be considered for the role, you will need to be an experienced retail executive with a proven track record working across multiple channels. Strong knowledge of the luxury retail market is a huge benefit with the ability to reach out to a known base of client contacts and hit the ground running.
Successful applicants should have:
• Experience of partnering and integrating with third party ecommerce providers
• Intricate knowledge of ecommerce and in-store operations
• A background working for high growth retailers
• Strong knowledge of store associate training
• Working knowledge of CRM & Automated marketing platforms a bonus
• Experience building business cases and presenting to senior leadership
You will act as the leading authority on all matters relating to retailer experience when using the product. Your team will be responsible for onboarding new retail partners which will broadly include;
- Successful management and conclusion of all retailer trials
- Technical integration with retailer website
- Training of store associates
- Configuration of management dashboard
- Rollout of the technology post-trial
You will be expected to create all necessary documentation, processes and programs from scratch including technical documentation, training programs and best practice guidelines.
The Retail Services Director will collaborate closely with Sales Leads to assume the lead position on each client relationship after a retailer has signed their Trial Agreement.
The Retail Services team will manage each relationship through to full deployment.
This role is ideal for someone who has an intricate working knowledge of ecommerce and in-store operations having worked for major retail brands.
This is a rare opportunity to build your team from scratch and create the blueprint for our success.
Leadership qualities are key to succeeding in this role: team building, talent mentorship, client relationships and presenting to C-Level client contacts will be regularly required.
Up to £80k base plus equity.
Apply for Retail Services Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly