Purple Monkey Recruitment are working with a leading UK retail brand based in South Devon who are experiencing exciting growth within their online channel. Due to this growth they are currently recruiting a Web Designer to join the team.
As Web Designer you will have an excellent eye for graphic and web design, you will be well versed with design-based conversion optimisation and user experience techniques. Responsible for designing creative assets as well as putting together landing pages, newsletters and banners for the transactional e-commerce website, you will understand how to beautifully form creative assets around the limitations and boundaries of what is possible within HTML based design frameworks.
Required Skills and Experience
- Excellent graphic design, image manipulation and optimization, creative skills, working with creative assets on a daily basis
- Professional user of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Able to create inspirational design across varying platforms, taking a mobile first approach with a view towards accessibility.
- HTML / CSS experience and responsive design principles
- Able to interpret a creative brief and provide responses that add genuine value
- Can work within a brand creative framework and generate collateral and when required uses innovative design techniques to enrich a brand proposition rather than confuse it
- Excellent communicator and listener, able to interpret and understand the requirements of marketing teams, trading teams, developers, and other business stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Web Designer who is looking to join a well recognised retailer.
Apply for Web Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly