MASTER DATA ANALYST
A great opportunity to join a fast-growing pet food brand - This challenger brand is ranked 18th on the Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 & won a Queens Award for Enterprise in Innovation.
As the Master Data Analyst you will be responsible for all of the key product and customer data in the business across ERP and peripheral systems; ensuring total accuracy and timeliness of information being available to support business growth.
- Create and implement Master Data control system including; policies, procedures, standards and specifications;
- Support the timely implementation of the new launches, artwork changes, product deletions, portfolio reviews through control of master data updates;
- Review customer requirements and make sure they are surprised and delighted by our data integrity for new line forms, EDI transactions, product configuration and delivery data;
- Own all data for Raw Materials, Packaging and Finished goods SKUs across the ERP and other related systems, making sure that the life cycle management processes are followed to efficiently create and update master data in a timely and accurate manner, including the bill of materials and all aspects of manufacturing sub assembled and contracted manufacturing processes;
- Work with the Supply Chain and Product Development teams to establish data requirements from external suppliers, coordinating the availability of the data for new launches;
- Act as the key point of contact within the Supply Chain for any inputs or outputs to the Change Management Process which is administered and managed by Quality and Product Development;
- Support the Demand Planner to ensure the portfolio of SKUs is aligned across the business through the S&OP process, to facilitate the effective pipeline and Supply Management for all stock items;
- Set up and maintain controls for data change management through documentation and procedures;
- Produce and analyse existing Master Data to ensure that it accurately reflects the company’s products and ensure the business is focussed on the actions required to keep the data up to date, identifying root causes for issues and implementing corrective and preventative mitigation actions;
- Manage the provision of all required information for the accurate and timely maintenance of new and existing bill of materials from key stakeholders to ensure that all necessary information is secured.
- As the Master Data guru you will be the education and engagement champion for everything data related in the business;
- You’ll have experience with Master Data inside and out of ERPs and will likely have even been a “super user”;
- From a FMCG, Food and drink manufacturing, distribution and retail background
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel (advanced level)
- Good communication skills
- You’ll be well practiced at using your initiative, have a can-do attitude and will be peachy keen to learn and grow.
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Stephanie Bartlett, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref: SB-45156
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.