Corporate Hospitality and Events Adviser
Responsibilities of the role:
- Working with a number of key corporate hospitality venues such as the Royal Opera House, the Kia Oval and Wembley as well as major sporting agents, liaising with them to identify forthcoming performances/sporting events and appropriate hospitality packages to suit our Partners.
- Circulating details of corporate hospitality opportunities within the firm and keeping abreast of new and upcoming hospitality venues and events.
- Processing all requests, maintaining purchase records and processing invoices relating to each ticketed event.
- To advise on the firm's approval policy in relation to ticketed gifts and have a general awareness on compliance related queries.
- Delivering a number of small - medium sized events alongside your corporate hospitality duties, leading the event organisation process on behalf of the client, offering an advisory approach to Partners and the M&BD team in order to maximise event delivery and to fulfil the business objective.
- Liaising with the InterAction team regarding the creation of invitee mailing lists. Creating guest invitations via i-publish to include joining instructions in relation to ticketed events and seminars and managing the responses.
- Being an ambassador for the events team by providing clients with a best practice approach to the firm's processes, corporate hospitality and event management duties as set out by the firm. To encompass supplier management, hospitality knowledge, stadium seating plans, guest invitations and responses, budget creation and reconciliation, consideration for client and target audience business objectives, detailed event logistics, AV management, event evaluation and de-brief
- Dealing with all delegate enquiries and organising regular event up-date meetings to M&BD and Partner hosts.
- Using your knowledge and expertise to advise and support the practice area Business Development Managers in order to offer the best event based solutions to our clients, ensuring the highest level of professionalism at all times from the initial briefing through to evaluation, return of investment and follow up
- Being available on site on the date of the event to assists in the registration, welcoming of guests and management of event.
- Working closely with other departments within the firm to ensure the smooth delivery of events, including the audio-visual team, bookings team and the firm's in-house catering and front of house teams
- To assist in the development of the hospitality and events calendar and promote it amongst the firm so that it is highly regarded and regularly referred to in order to assist with general awareness throughout the firm and promote cross stream selling of events.
- To regularly update all events-related documents:
- To monitor and respond to all queries in the Events mailbox
- Any other duties as requested by the Senior Events Adviser
Specific duties or responsibilities may be reviewed from time to time to reflect changes in personnel and management structure, staff location and services.
- Must be an ambassador for the event team, representing us with the highest level of professionalism at all times
- Must have a high level of corporate hospitality experience, having previously delivered a similar function
- Must feel confident leading event logistics and providing consultation to Partners on best practice and event solutions
- Must work well on own initiative and require minimal supervision
- Must be proactive and offer creative solutions
- Must function well as part of a team and be enthusiastic, willing to learn and flexible
- Must possess excellent organisational skills with an ability to work to tight deadlines
- Must have a flexible approach to the role and be a good communicator
- Excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills are required
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Corporate Hospitality and Events Adviser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly