Account Manager (Shopper / Promotional)
The primary role of the Account Manager is to take overall responsibility for the successful delivery of campaigns. You’re the air traffic controller, knowing what needs doing, by whom, when, and establishing the required amount of resource.
Working alongside the Account Director, the Account Manager will be responsible for ensuring that projects are delivered to clients within the outlined timelines and budgets, as well as be responsible for the management of the Senior Account Executive and delegate work where relevant.
This specific role is to support the London team working across a variety of well-known FMCG accounts and of course new business.
These accounts require someone who can work autonomously and is capable of not only multi-tasking but also supporting the team across a number of different disciplines including, shopper marketing, digital comms and creative production.
Required Personal & Professional Skills:
- Proficient Integrator: using interpersonal skills to deal with programmers, creatives, and colleagues alike
- Initiative: use your initiative to effectively problem solve both for client servicing and internal processes
- Competent communicator: display high clarity and effectiveness of oral and written communication
- Presentation skills: demonstrate strong presentation skills
- Shopper marketing experience: working with retailers, retailer media owners and clients to build and recommend relevant touch points along the path to purchase
- Media channel comprehension: good understanding of a variety of media channels including: digital, print media, POS and social media
- Team worker: carry out specific tasks directed by the AD. Make a valuable contributions to the management of the project
- Attention to detail: ensure high quality error free work is produced throughout the project
- Highly organised: Manage the maintenance of well-ordered files, accessible filing system including status and contact reports, estimates and invoicing
- Time Management: ability to prioritise time effectively
- Preferably educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- 35 days holiday (including bank holidays and Christmas holidays)
- Pension plan
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly