Communications Officer – Mental Health Charity
3 days left
- Job Role
- Communications Executive
This is an exciting opportunity to provide branding, editorial, production and communications support to ensure the effective marketing and promotion of our client's services.
Based in Flitwick
£18,553.00pa pro rata (£7,521.54pa actual salary)
Part-time, 15.0 hours per week; ideally worked Mondays to Fridays (3.0 hours per day) but flexibility is negotiable.
- Editing, updating and maintaining website content.
- Working towards deadlines in a busy office environment.
- Working with external agencies as well as senior management.
Skills, abilities and knowledge required:
- Understanding of guarding, applying and guiding on corporate brand.
- Confidence and assertiveness to oversee effective branding.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to use social media tools such as Facebook, Twitter and more.
- Good communication, organisational, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Establish and maintain constructive working relationships with a wide range of people.
- Good basic IT skills (MS Outlook, Publisher, word, internet).
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
Qualifications and training required:
- Good standard of education with as minimum equivalent of 5 GCSEs A-C, preferably including English and Maths.
Closedown for applications: 10am on Monday 24th October 2016
To find out more information and apply for this position, please click the apply button. You will then be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website.
No agencies please.
More jobs like this
- Charity / Not for Profit Direct Marketing jobs in Bedfordshire
- Charity / Not for Profit Marketing jobs in Bedfordshire
- Charity / Not for Profit Digital / Online Marketing jobs in Bedfordshire
- Charity / Not for Profit PR and Communications jobs in Bedfordshire
- Charity / Not for Profit Social Media jobs in Bedfordshire