PR Account Director/ Senior PR Account Director- Fintech/ Finan
Job Title: PR Account Director/ Senior PR Account Director- Fintech/ Financial Services PR
Location: London, South East
About The PR Agency
My client, an outstanding financial services/ Fintech PR agency has an excellent opportunity for a successful PR Account Director/ Senior PR Account Director to join their vibrant company. The agency has large client accounts such as Santander, Barclays and LLoyds.
This largely award winning Finetch/ Financial services PR agency based in amazing modern offices in the heart of the city is considered one of the best in the industry and have a strong work/social life balance. They are looking for a PR Account Director/ Senior PR Account Director where you will be working with a personable team of experts who are always hungry to learn.
About The PR Account Director/ Senior PR Account Director Role
As a PR Account Director/ Senior PR Account Director, you will have the opportunity to manage and provide strategic directions on various high calibre client accounts working with an expert team who genuinely enjoy working for the company.
Key Responsibilities for the PR Account Director/ Senior PR Account Director:
* You will be able to take on a leading role in implementing your client's business strategy and campaigns as well as provide strategy and plans for the business itself.
* You will have the opportunity to develop your professional network and develop new business pitches, as well as meeting possible new clients.
* You will have the opportunity to work closely with a personable team and develop them to further their career as well as yours.
If you are a creative and driven individual with previous Fintech/ Financial Services PR experience, now is your chance to apply as a PR Account Director/ Senior PR Account Director in a high profile world renowned company.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the PR Account Director/ Senior PR Account Director:
* You should have previous Fintech/Financial services PR experience at Account Director level
* Ideally you should have the ability to lead clients consultatively as well as manage a variety of teams on various client accounts.
* Some previous new business experience is desirable yet not essential
* You should ideally have an understanding of integrated campaigns and have experience across both social and digital
The PR Account Director/ Senior PR Account Director receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £65,000 depending on experience and offers excellent company benefits such as 20 days annual holiday, plus your birthday off and the additional time between Christmas and New Year. There is also immense scope for progression in this company and is a world renowned name. First Interviews are currently being conducted so do not delay.
For more information about the PR Account Director/ Senior PR Account Director role or to apply send your CV to Maya Patel at email@example.com or call me on 020 3826 1221.