(Job title) Brand Manager
(Sector) Food / Drink
- Are you a marketer looking for an exciting opportunity to take a well renowned brand to new and exciting levels?
- Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading food brand
- Sensational career progression opportunities
The Role: This is an exciting opportunity for a Brand Manager to join the UK marketing team and help to develop and execute the business strategy for their top performing product ranges. As Brand Manager, you will be responsible for raising brand awareness through ATL campaigns such as TV, PR, Out of Home and digital campaigns. As well as this, the successful candidate will support the NPD teams with R&D, packaging and pricing promotions.
Responsibilities for the position of Brand Manager include:
- Plan and execute all of the brand's ATL & BTL activity
- Launching the company's new products into the UK market
- Work alongside the trade marketing and sales team on new and existing promotions
- Ensure that all packaging is in line with the brand guidelines
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have at least two years of brand management experience within an FMCG company
- Be degree educated
- Have a strong grasp of the consumer retail market
The Company: A global leading household brand name within the food and drinks industry are going through a recent period of acquisition and looking for a successful Brand Manager to manage new and existing brand plans.
The Package for Brand Manager:
- Salary: £37-42,000
- Travel Allowance
Location: The position of Brand Manager is based in Feltham.
If this vacancy is of interest please email us.
If you have previously met with a BMS Consultant at our Egham or London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.