Senior Product Manager - 6 Month FTC
(Job title) Senior Product Manager (6 month FTC)
(Sector) Food, health and wellbeing
- Are you a Senior Product Manager looking to make your mark?
- Fantastic opportunity for a marketer to join a rapidly expanding business
- Excellent career and personal development opportunities
The Role: As Senior Product Manager, you'll be there to grow and maintain our client's strong position in the market by being responsible for both the new product development and the product lifecycle. You'll launch new products and be responsible for pricing and promotions, whilst working closely with the brand team to make sure the communications activities are on-message.
Responsibilities for the position of Senior Product Manager include:
- NPD, EPD and adaptation to the UK market
- Manage all UK launches and full product lifecycle
- Report on current market trends, what competitors are doing and how they can stay ahead of their competition.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have strong product management experience within a retail or consumer focused environment is preferred
- Numerically minded with fantastic analytical skills
- Have experience in NPD
The Company: A £multi-billion turnover, well-known and established vitamins and supplements brand across Europe. Working closely with their European Headquarters, this is a pinnacle role within the UK's marketing and product team and will support the Marketing Director with growing and developing the UK marketing and product team.
The Package for Senior Product Manager:
- Salary: £40-45,000
- Opportunity to work for a leading brand
Location: The position of Senior Product Manager will be based in Uxbridge.
If this vacancy is of interest please email us.
If you have previously met with a BMS Consultant at our Egham or London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.