Senior Brand Manager
Senior Brand Manager - 161596
- Ownership of brand equity with a view to growing sales and market share
- Planning and allocation of the marketing budget
- Responsibility over the marketing and innovation strategy and implementation
- Providing market insights and translating them into marketing plans
The Senior Brand Manager will have ownership of the brand equity and will be responsible for delivering specific growth objectives. Daily responsibilities will include ownership of P&L, deciding upon and then striving for targets for the portfolio. Other responsibilities will include allocation of portfolio budget and the management of a small team. The Senior Brand Manager will conduct market research to provide insights for the marketing and innovation strategy, as well create exciting ATL and BTL campaigns.
This multi-billion pound, globally renowned company are looking to rapidly expand their marketing team with the view to continue their unprecedented growth within their markets. This global leader can offer ambitious and dynamic marketers excellent career development and growth, both locally and globally.
As Senior Brand Manager you will:
- Own P&L targets and measurements with the view to increasing market share and penetration
- Provide market research and insights which will translate into creation, development and implementation of marketing strategy
- Contribute to category direction both locally and globally through development of strategy
- Manage a small team
For this Senior Brand Manager, you will need:
- Experience working within a classic FMCG organisation
- Complete understanding and ability to discuss deliverables, market share and KPI's
- Experience working within a brand management role
- To be a highly motivated, career focused marketer looking to push their career to new heights
Benefits of this Senior Brand Manager role are:
- £48- 55,000 basic salary
- 20% bonus
- £6,600 car allowance
- 10% pension, private healthcare
If this vacancy is of interest, please email us.
If you have previously met with a BMS Consultant at our Egham or London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.