Social Media Manager
Calling all tech-savvy, commercially aware, detail orientated social media managers. We are currently working with a globally renowned client who specialises in cutting edge search and display marketing, for fashion, retail, travel and professional services. You will have a real authority about trends and best practice of social media in order to make the presence as strong as possible. You will be working closely with the Head of Communications and the Digital Marketing Manager to amplify the social media presence among the target audience.
- Lead the social media team and be responsible for all social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Youtube and grow our following and influence
- Report on social media ROI to senior stakeholders
- Create timely and engaging content on social media that will directly translate to traffic on the main site
- Ensure that insight discovered regarding social data are communicated well within the team
- Work with the content team and the PR Manager to increase the impact of regular communication programs – understanding how to make the content more effective and hard hitting
- Experience with SEO and PPC
- 3 years experience
- Strong analytic
- Strong communication skills both verbally and writing – strong experience in creating engaging content on a range of different backgrounds
- Creative, well organised and self motivated
Apply for the job now with your CV and covering note.
Apply for Social Media Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly