Integrated Project Manager
Integrated Project Manager , Central London - Up to £40k + large benefits package
A leading creative agency is on the lookout for an Integrated Project Manager to join the team. The agency work on highly creative strategic marketing, advertising and visual identity projects for clients, they pride themselves on their effective multi-channel approach and being able to truly understand their clients businesses. Their client base is across multiple sectors and many of their clients are large international brands.
The role will involve managing the delivery of a wide range of projects for multiple clients, this could include digital design and build projects, social content, print and brochure campaigns, with a highly creative and strategic multi-channel approach you will find yourself working across a large number of projects on a day to day basis. The role will also involve some client handling, making sure clients are kept up to date with project progress and working with the client service team on project costs, feasibility and timescales. You will take projects right through the delivery process, from initial scoping to delivery and will be the face of delivery for the clients you work with.
Candidates will need agency experience or similar, be happy client handling and will have multi-channel delivery experience across digital and traditional creative. Candidates will need to be happy working on multiple projects, both large long term and quicker turnaround campaigns. This will be an exciting role with the opportunity to really develop your skills at a leading agency.
Responsibilities will include:
- - Managing project delivery
- - Working closely with Account Management team, assisting with feasibility, timescales etc
- - Budgeting
- - Booking and managing creative resource
- - Briefing creative and technical teams
- - Managing production workflow of accounts
- - Client facing, managing expectations throughout delivery
- - Motivate junior team members
- - Keeping to timescales and managing any project changes quickly and clearly
- - Linking creative, technical and account management teams
- - Creative process and production experience
- - Multi-channel delivery experience
- - Passion for world class creative
- - Agency experience
- - Mentoring junior team members
- - Strategic understanding of web tech
- - Client facing experience
- - Pro-active solution finder
- - Well organised and efficient
- - Forward thinking and practical
- - Strong project management experience
- - Online and offline project delivery experience
- - Planning and process optimization
- - Client facing experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading creative agency and work on a broad range of projects with international brands, if you are interested please do get in touch to discuss in more detail.