Brand Project Manager - Clientside
A Brand Project Manager is needed at a leading global client side company for a one-year contract.
The role will be supporting / managing to cross organization or cross business Brand Production projects (analysis, research, production of Brand and Visual Identity guidelines, training material, engagement presentation.
You will need:
• Experience in a brand management, Visual Identity management, brand communications, Brand standards & compliance design management, working with brands from agency or corporate side.
• Industry experience in corporate brand management,
• Strong interpersonal skills, coupled with demonstrated customer-facing skills.
• Experience of contract management with external partners.
• Manage a series of projects throughout its lifecycle and deliver world class multi-channel communication materials that meets the needs of internal and external stakeholders, delivered on budget, while managing time and quality expectations
• Deliver this work through excellent working relationships with third party suppliers such as in- or out sourced creative agencies, print management company and other suppliers of communication material and services
• High levels of customer satisfaction meet or exceed the requirements of each project brief in a timely and cost effective manner.
• Brand ambassador for the brand
• Excellent relationships with all staff, stakeholders: new and existing customers, third party suppliers, relevant internal departments, to maximize the volume of work.
• To keep pace with design, technology and communications developments.
• Inform/update/engage with central offices.
Sound interesting? Get in touch to find out more.
Apply for Brand Project Manager - Clientside
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly