Graphic Designer | Corporate
London | SE1
£26-32k dependent on experience
Our client is an award-winning independent creative agency based near London Bridge. Their philosophy is to produce effective, affordable and eye-catching visuals that deliver results every time. As they’re currently expanding, they are now looking for a Graphic Designer to join their busy studio.
As Graphic Designer you will work in collaboration with the design team and the Creative Director to create stunning visuals and deliver excellent presentations.
The team consists of around 20 people at the moment which includes a Studio Manager, Graphic Designers, Web Designers and Developers.
- Take the lead on projects, working closely with the design teams to create eye-catching visuals and presentations
- Take briefs from clients and the Creative Director and manage the production process from inception through to completion
- Create and design, proposals, reports, PowerPoint presentations and branded marketing collateral for corporate sector clients
- Build solid relationships with clients based on excellent customer service
- Develop creative and engaging concepts and design primarily print-based documents according to brand guidelines
Skills & Experience required:
- Previous experience designing for corporate sector clients
- Previous experience dealing with a range of stakeholders
- A clear understanding of design concepts
- Creative Suite Experience (Photoshop, illustrator and InDesign)
- Good PowerPoint skills with the ability to create stunning visuals
- Great attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ideally educated to a degree level or equivalent
Please apply to find out more!