DIGITAL DESIGNER – Premium Brand
This amazing opportunity has come up with a Premium Fashion Brand for a Mid-Weight Digital Designer to work within their expanding ecommerce digital design team.
· Working closely with the editorial, photographers and development teams
· Developing the online site
· Working across the brands online features, emails, digital marketing assets
· Creating seasonal design guidelines
· Updating weekly site changes
· Assisting with creative direction and concepts for editorial shoots
· Passion for fashion and ability to adapt to the brand
· Creative thinking who can voice new ideas and concepts
· Strong typography and layout skills
· Commercially aware
· Ability to work on multiple projects and to deadlines
· Knowledge of HTML and CSS
· Ability to work across responsive web design
· An Understanding of UX/UI
If you have the relevant experience for this DIGITAL DESIGN role, please click the apply button to send your CV & Portfolio to Sara Hamblin, remembering to state your current salary package.
Job Ref: SH-44893
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted. However, if you feel that this role isn’t suitable for you, please check out other roles on our website or click here and let us know how we could help!