Senior Product Manager, Mobile trading
You will build a programme of delivery for mobile trading transformation, alongside the wider Consumer cross product team and Mobile product development team.
You will work alongside the wider product management and product development team to ensure new initiatives and evolutions of the mobile product are based on best practices, that policies are aligned, and that the products are built with a suitable level of commercial governance.
You will be the key stakeholder for all mobile trading changes, the propositions team, delivering change into all channels, working closely with the decisioning team to deliver rules based offers and the consumer online team to deliver all trading change weekly.
You will be the key day-to-day interface for impact assessing and delivering all trading change for the mobile.
This is a key role within the Consumer business. Key responsibilities of the individual in the role are:
- Owning and delivering the trading change roadmap (10 week view)
- Front door for all new trading / propositions changes
- Impact assessment of all new change
- Deploying all change into the channels with the best possible quality
- Management of a risks, issues and RCAs log for mobile trading changes
- Define a robust STL plan across consumer to ensure all critical mobile deliveries get through the door
- Managing the STL release forecast for mobile working with cross product to manage what is possible (6 monthg forecast)
- Point of escalation for any deployment issues
- Chairing the weekly trading change board & attending the weekly mobile performance review
- Documenting the overall mobile product model PRD
- Defining requirements and ideal end-state for mobile trading transformation
- Managing the delivery teams resources to ensure focus remains on the priority items and all defects are addressed in a timely manner
- Managing compliance to the CRA principles for all mobile products
These responsibilities are for the core function of this role. In order to ensure team and personal workloads are balanced appropriately, the role-holder will be required to pick up and lead on additional project work and tasks that can and will reach beyond the scope of the above.
Key requirements for the role:
- Strong track record in mobile product management or product development
- In depth knowledge of the mobile market, key trends and drivers across proposition, product and technology
- Able to boil down complex concepts and analysis into simple messages for relevant audiences
- A track record of delivery of complex programmes
- Attention to detail around product requirements and execution, based on a strong understanding of sales and service channels , systems and mobile product models
- Strong stakeholder management skills at a very senior level across multiple disciplines
- Must be based in London permanently 5 days a week and prepared to travel
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Senior Product Manager, Mobile trading
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly